Wednesday 23 April 2008

Going digital

Working late again. No rest for the wicked. Awaiting the wonderful pages of the Hamilton Advertiser coming through from the subs as the printer next door rumbles the floor of the office under my feet surrounded by my pentax camera equipment which I was showing Craig earlier on. Craig is the very informative scanning bloke in the office who spends most of his time solving our crosswords. He was showing off his Pentax K100D as I was mulling over the prospect of purchasing a more advanced digital camera in an effort to kick my photography hobbies back into gear. Ideally I was looking for a digital that would work with the lens I already own for my old Pentax ME Super and it seems the K100 fits the bill as do a few others including the K10 and 200D. I suspect more shopping around is required. Getting back into the photography would be great but still I'm painting and that takes up a bit of time as well as being stuck in this office till gawd knows when!?
Kelly-Ann's making dinner for me coming in though so I've got spaghetti to look forward to!-)

No comments: