Tuesday 10 June 2008

Television man

The Apprentice finally tomorrow night folks! Don't miss it! 
I've got a sneaky suspicion Claire is going to win it but I'm supporting Lee as he seems the most grounded, hard working and easy going guy out of them - out of all sixteen of them! Even though he exaggerated slightly on his CV and obviously had a problem with the spellchecker, either that or he just can't spell! He was also a bit nervy on the presentation side of things but hopefully he'll get over that for the final task. Thought Raef was also very good but alas he did not make it this far. Although Claire has got this far she was the instantly dislikable one for me at the start of the series but has since apparently changed... or so she is leading everyone to believe. Don't think Helene is up to much at all - does she have ANY memorable moments from the series at all? Alex is a bit smarmy and full of himself and plays the 'I'm so young' card way too often so Lee is Sugar's best man for the job in my opinion.
Whilst I'm babbling about tv, is anyone watching the current series of Doctor Who? Or are there any followers of Lost out there? How about Heroes? I sound like a telly addict now but they are really the only programs I watch! Lost leaving a big gap on Monday nights now as its current series has just come to yet another cliffhanger ending, leaving us, the poor, desperate viewer without more answers for another year! Damn you J.J. Abrams! Damn you to hell! (If the Island is Hell that is...?)

No comments: