Tuesday 1 July 2008

Quantum of Solace

Busy day at work running from desk to desk doing outputting, ads and planning! Yes, I know I'm a mug but supposedly the more jobs you learn to adapt to the more useful (and safer) you are. Not sure I believe that though...they could just be taking advantage of my 'muggish' nature. Nevermind, the rest of the ad team were twiddling their fingers today so it kept me busily occupied. Some of them were even looking for Halloween costumes?! Halloween costumes I ask ye?! Yes, the year is toddling along at a pretty fast pace but come on - Halloween's at the end of October!
When it comes to surfing in the work there are only so many pages 'that cannot be displayed' you can look at. We still have IE 5 in the office which nowadays is a bit old hat for the old surfing but our office macs are too old for anything else. That's one thing I love about my mac at home - none of those old display problems. Some of the browsers in the work don't even display this blogging page properly?! Imagine that...
Did manage to have a look at the new Bond trailer on my lunch break though...

No comments: